Hair Fall preventive measures using siddha medicine (no side effects in siddha):
The beauty of siddha is no side effects at all like allopathic. Its ingredients are all natural herbs. Here is few siddha practices for hair growth & preventing hair fall,
- Paste of fennel seeds and water, apply on scalp then leave it for 30 minutes and wash it. Do regularly for a month, to treat hair loss.
- Wash hair with a decoction of neem (or neem oil) will protect hair loss.
- Take Henna ( Inermis lawsonia), 250 grams of mustard oil and 60 grams of Henna leaves boil them till the leaves get totally burnt. Filter the oil and massage the scalp regularly with this oil.
- Amla – Boil dry pieces of Amla in coconut oil and massage your hair with preparation.
- Apply mixture of lemon & Amla juice to scalp to control dandruff.
- Crush few leaves of flowers of hibiscus with two or three glasses of water & use it to wash hair.
- Apply or massage a mix of castor, mustard & coconut oil prevents dandruff.
Source: Science Reporter